Place of work: Na bráne 4, Žilina, Slovakia (Job with occasional home office)
Contract type: full-time
Wage (gross): 2 000 EUR/month. The amount of the personal assessment depends on the level of knowledge, skills and experience achieved. In addition, we usually give rewards twice a year in interesting amounts.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Do you want to be part of an innovative, dynamic company that’s changing the game in the retail industry? Look no further than Kimbino! Our online solutions for retail leaflets, special offers, and marketing promotionals are used by more than 500 million people worldwide. As we continue to grow, we’re on the hunt for a creative, forward-thinking Product Marketing Manager to help us take our products to the next level.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be at the forefront of our marketing strategies, collaborating with teams across the company to create compelling campaigns that get people excited about our products. You’ll use your marketing savvy, product knowledge, and customer insights to craft messaging that speaks directly to our target audience.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that knock our competition out of the park.
- Continuously improve our product messaging to make it more engaging, creative, and fun.
- Gather feedback from leads, opportunities, and customers to make our products even better.
- Identify untapped opportunities and find new ways to delight our users.
- Stay on top of market trends to keep our products ahead of the curve.
- Create exciting product messaging across all our marketing channels, from social media to landing pages and beyond.
- Plan, oversee, and evaluate campaigns using relevant KPIs and feedback from our loyal fans.
- Collaborate with teams across the company, including marketing, design, content, acquisition, product, and sales, to create and execute strategies that drive results.
- Keep our audience engaged with a product content plan that includes case studies, product pages, blog posts, and more.
- Promote the story of our product by speaking and presenting both internally and externally.
- Manage the marketing budget like a boss, ensuring we get the most bang for our buck.
- Use Odoo ERP and our internal systems to streamline your work and get results faster.
Employee perks, benefits
- Flexible working hours, the possibility of combination of office/home office.
- Regular education, fully paid trainings and conferences.
- If you come to the office, you can relax with a game console, VR, ping-pong or table football or on the terrace in the city center with a coffee in hand.
- Once a month we prepare a delicious breakfast for everyone.
- We take care of our employees, we organize regular meetings, team buildings, events, if you want to learn more, see our social networks (IG, FB).
Information about the selection process
English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Experience in the position/sector
in a similar position for at least 3 years
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
A strategic thinker with a vision for the future.
Strong planning and organizational skills to keep everything running smoothly.
Personal drive to execute and deliver business results that wow our users.
Previous experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, or a similar role that prepared you for this.
Effective communication skills in English.
Analytical mind and sharp problem-solving.